NFFO Services in house management is made up of highly experienced staff with an accumulation of more than 80 years knowledge of the fishing industry.
All liaison services recruited through NFFO Services are coordinated by the Company’s Fisheries Liaison Coordinator who is highly experienced in all aspects of onshore coordination.
The liaison coordinator responsible for onshore coordination and liaison will generally be based at our offices. More local coordinators can be appointed to meet the client’s needs.
Fisheries liaison onshore coordination involves:
- Supporting and advising the FLO on any fisheries matters arising from the work
- Mobilising and demobilising offshore liaison personnel to meet client’s requirements
- Mobilising and demobilising guard vessels or chase boats assigned to the project
- Provision of replacements for long-running projects
- Provision of reports on a daily or weekly basis as required by the client